Add the fruit of your choice.
200g/7oz digestive biscuits, crushed
50g/1.5 oz butter, melted
1oz butter for greasing moulds
600g/1 lb 5oz mascarpone cheese
150ml/5 floz soured cream
175g/6oz caster sugar
2 large eggs, plus one yolk
2 tbsp plain flour
1 vanilla pod, split & seeded
Fruit of your choice to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350F/Gas 4.
2. Grease six individual ring moulds with butter & place on a baking tray.
3. Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter & divide between the moulds, pressing firmly into the bottom. Bake for 5 mins or until firm. Do not remove the moulds.
4. Whisk together the mascarpone cheese, soured cream, caster sugar, egg, plain flour & vanilla until smooth.
5. Spoon on top of the biscuit bases & bake for 25 minutes or until centres are set. Leave to cool.
6. Chill the cheesecakes in the fridge for 2 hours, still in the moulds.
7. Top with your favourite fruit, pretty much anything tastes great, then carefully remove the moulds & serve.